Workout #11: 3.31 Mile Run. I decided to head out to a local park and run my 3 with AMC in the jogging stroller and my husband by my side. Because we went earlier in the evening than I would normally go so that we would not have AMC out too late, I was not able to wait as long as I normally would after I eat dinner. Because of this, I started having some tummy issues and ended up walking most of the last 1.5 to 2 miles. I didn't let it bother me and just enjoyed the time with my husband and son who was watching for fire flies.
Another beautiful Texas sunset.
Workout #12: 3.2 Mile Run. This run happened to be on Friday night (I sure know how to party it up!). I don't know if it was the gorgeous full moon or what but I ran great! I ended up finishing in 34:24 which is a 10:45 min/mile pace (and that was with all the hills in my neighborhood!).
The beautiful moon I got to run beneath. It is called a "Strawberry Moon" or a "Honey Moon"-- completely awesome! (This amazing photo was taken by my friend Larry Wilson)
Even with having to walk quite a bit of workout 11, I am proud of how this week went and am looking forward to what Week 4 brings (9 mile long run!).





No comments:
Post a Comment