Monday, December 12, 2011

3 Miles Closer

On Saturday afternoon, I went out for a 3 mile run/walk by the lake where I live. While it was definitely more difficult than it used to be (before I was pregnant), it was what I would consider a great run. The 3 miles took me about 45 minutes and I walked about half the distance. I was expecting to be pretty sore on Sunday but was pleasantly surprised when I wasn't.  I finally was able to purchase my jogging stroller so now I will be able to continue doing my workouts with AMC and work towards finishing the Cowtown Half Marathon in February. I am also registered for the Jog'r Egg Nog'r 5k out at White Rock Lake and plan to run it with my new stroller and AMC. I am really looking forward to this race and getting back into the routine of doing races.

As far as weight is concerned, I am currently back to 184 after being down to 180. Some days my eating habits are out of control and all I want is the "bad for me" stuff. I am working on getting back in the habit of planning my meals. I feel SO much better when I do this and when I eat "good for me" foods. I know I can get back in the habit, its just going to take perseverance and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment