Tuesday, October 19, 2010

47 Days to Go!

Last Friday I ran my normal 3.4 mile route with B in 38:09 which is about 30 seconds faster than Monday's run.  Then on Saturday, I walked the Komen 5K with several of my girlfriends.  It was great to share this experience with them.  Yesterday I did the same 3.4 mile run one last time before my race on Saturday and finished in 37:40.  I was super excited because I am trying to achieve a PR at the 5K and this time is about 30 seconds off my previous PR.

Since I am racing on Saturday (5K Run) and on Sunday (45 Mile Bike Ride), I am taking this week to do easy workouts.  My plan is to rest today, run about 3 miles on Wednesday, rest on Thursday and Friday and then do EXCELLENT at my races.  Once this weekend is over, I will really hit hard my training for the White Rock Half Marathon again. I am so proud of how I am doing and am still on track to meet the weight goal I set by December 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment