Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Potential COVID diagnosis

Our household has been dealing with some sort of sickness the past few days. On Sunday, I woke up with a sore throat from what felt like drainage. Over the last couple of days, it seems that my symptoms are improving. S and the kids have also been dealing with runny noses and sneezing. Yesterday, S woke up with mild achiness so he has scheduled a COVID test for today. R woke up the last 2 mornings complaining of her throat hurting and is congestion. Thankfully, I have been able to manage both the kids any my symptoms with Benadryl and Ibuprofen. S, on the other hand, has refused to take anything except vitamins. The crazy thing is, our symptoms seem to be all over the place. While we all seem to have congestion and runny noses, we haven't had fever, lost of taste/smell or crazy tiredness. I am pretty nervous about S's COVID test. I REALLY hope it comes back negative and we are just passing around a "normal" cold. The thought of COVID just causes me so much anxiety, and I hate it.

S just called and his test came back negative. THANK YOU to my precious JESUS for that news. I am SO grateful that he doesn't have it. Hopefully, in the next few days, this cold or bout with allergies will be gone.  

On another note, I have reigned back my eating and increased my water intake back to my usual 64+ ounces. I weighed in at 177 this morning, so that is progress. I just hope I can keep that momentum going, because I really would like to hit my goal weight this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment