Monday, February 18, 2013

Clouds for the feet!


Aren't they pretty?! I FINALLY got some new running shoes today. When I tried these out in the store, I felt like I had clouds on my feet. The difference between these and my old ones is HUGE! I have had the previous pair for a year and let's just say that I "got my money's worth out of them" (direct quote from the awesome person at Luke's that helped me this evening). I had been telling S for the last month or so that I really needed some new shoes because I had been starting to feel some twinges in my knees.

We decided this evening that I would go ahead and go to Luke's so that I could get reassessed (it has been about 4 years since I have been fitted) to make sure I was still wearing the correct shoes. The nice people there looked at my other shoes, watched me run with and without the shoes and told me that my current shoe style is still working for me. Works for me! They are going on their "maiden voyage" tomorrow and are really going to get a great workout on Sunday at the Cowtown Half Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment